Friday, November 8, 2013

15 Glorious Months

       As I sit and stare at my beautiful baby sleeping, I cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is 15 months old today. I look at her on a daily basis and I am mesmerized by the beautiful little rascal she is becoming. She is so observant and interested in everything we do and it makes my heart so happy to know that she is learning by watching Nick and I ! To know that we are not only responsible for her health and well being daily, but responsible for the young lady and woman she will one day become. 

                I sit and wonder, who will she be...will she love sports? will she love make up? will she want to be a scientist? a famous movie star? what will she dream of?! All of this runs through my head and all I can think about is how much I want her to enjoy life. I wish upon all the stars that she is obsessed with learning. That she laughs everyday. That she loves herself. That she finds happiness in everything she does, and she never lets her dreams fade

      I am so beyond blessed by the life I have been given! To be given a life where I can enjoy watching this little human grow and learn every single day just makes me think about how this is all I ever wanted. I have always wanted to be a mommy. My earliest memories were carrying around a baby doll all day everyday and it didn't take long to master the baby on my hip carry. Whenever babies were around I was happy. Now I wake up with my own little girl staring in my eyes and needing me, such bliss.

      I cannot thank Nicholas enough for working so hard and allowing me to stay home and be the mommy I've always dreamed of being. To be able to sit at home and watch her grow, dream with her, & explore with her, so priceless. 15 months of motherhood has been the greatest time of my life and I am so excited about the next few months. She is growing like crazy, talking up a storm, running everywhere, nursing like a champ and laughing at everything! Clearly I am loving this age and I know it's only going to get better! 

Enjoy every minute mamas, it's goes too fast!

Xo,
NursingBlissSleeplessMama

No comments:

Post a Comment