Tuesday, June 24, 2014


It has been one of those days! I hate that I haven't been on here in months, and it has taken one of these days to give this little blog of mine attention, but that just explains my life with a toddler and a new house. Frantic to say the least. Having a toddler running around has actually not been as crazy as I had anticipated, except the past two days ... sweet baby jesus it's been rough. I feel like I am crazy half of the time because I argue with an almost 2 year old 8 hours of the day about why it's not okay to walk around the house holding the cat by it's ears ... our other waking hours are then spent with a play phone to my ear talking to Ellie's favorite family members about what they are doing. I wouldn't change my daily life for the world, but if you would have come to my door in the last 48 hours...I probably would have asked if you wanted my toddler. On that note, please tell me the 3's don't get worse. I'm not sure if it's because she is learning to communicate so well at this age, but not well enough to explain in detail what she needs or wants but I'm waiting for these tantrums to subside. She acts absolutely amazing 90% of the time, but the other 10% I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing as a mother. We are still going strong nursing and loving most days. Night time nursing, now thats a different story and we are working on cutting down nursing at night ... simply because once it's dark she wants to act like a newborn and nurse every 2 hours and that doesn't help this sleepless mama's tantrum days any better. My late night ramblings for tonight are done and I feel much better! I hope some of you toddler mamas can have peace knowing that you're not the only one out there that feels crazy! haha. Good night friends!

(( p.s Nick and I recently got married and it's been wonderful to say the least! I am working on our wedding story right now and will share it with you all very soon! I also will attach our full wedding video on that blog post. ))


No comments:

Post a Comment