Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pregnancy to Nursing Snuggles

       Starting this blog has been on my mind since before pregnancy, but then life happened...I got busy, my belly got bigger, I had a baby, & I started nursing...which hasn't stopped! I knew I would love being a mom, but what I didn't know, was how IN LOVE with nursing I would be! My life since pregnancy has been filled with unconditional love, my favorite morning nursing snuggles, the cutest nursing smiles you could ever imagine, and my favorite most recent has been the nursing singing/humming from my crazy beautiful 11 month old munchkin! With this blog I just want to share my nursing experiences & our family ways with other mamas & families!


Enjoy!

Xo, 

             - Nursing Bliss from a Sleepless Mama


                                                                 41 weeks pregnant



1 week old & nursing like a beauty




9 beautiful months of nursing 


No comments:

Post a Comment